💔 SHOW CANCELED – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17TH 💔🌧️
Well, this is certainly NOT how we wanted to start our morning! 😔
After much consideration, we have made the incredibly difficult decision to CANCEL today’s Silver Star Farm Open Horse Show.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature delivered quite a bit more rain overnight than originally forecasted, and it’s STILL raining here with no signs of letting up until around 10 AM.
Our arena currently has standing water throughout, and while we were really hoping to make today happen, the safety of our horses and exhibitors must always come first. We simply cannot justify risking slips, strains, or injuries on sloppy footing. We also need to protect our arena footing from the damage that heavy horse traffic could cause in its current condition.
And let’s not forget our parking areas! The last thing we want is for anyone to experience the added stress of getting their truck and trailer stuck in the field. 🫣
We were really counting on that little bit of rain originally predicted — you know, just enough to keep the dust down! Apparently, Mother Nature had MUCH bigger plans! ☔️🤦♀️
❤️ We are truly sorry for this last-minute decision. We know many of you have spent time preparing, bathing horses, packing trailers, and looking forward to spending the day with us. Believe us when we say we are just as disappointed as you are.
Please know that canceling a show is NEVER a decision we take lightly. We genuinely love hosting these shows and seeing everyone come out to enjoy a day with their horses, friends, and fellow exhibitors.
We are so sorry to let you all down today. 💔 We held out hope until the very last minute that conditions would improve enough to safely move forward, but unfortunately, the weather just didn’t cooperate.
Thank you all for your continued support, patience, and understanding. It truly means more to us than you know! ❤️🐴
Stay dry, give those ponies an extra treat, and hopefully we’ll see everyone again soon!
⭐ Silver Star Farm LLC ⭐
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment