⚠️ We have made the decision to CANCEL this Saturday's Show - May 14th, due to the high likelihood of rain (80% chance of rain) and a volunteer being out sick. ⚠️We have however added a Show Date; Nov. 5th - This date will now be our Year End Show‼️IF you pre-entered for this Saturday, we will keep your pre-entry for the June 11th Show :) And we will post when we re-open the pre-entry form for the 6/11 show.Stay dry this weekend and we will see you all in June!!-SSF
Thursday, May 12, 2022
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Monday, March 28, 2022
SSF Show 1 - Pre-Entry form is OPEN and taking pre-entries for the April 9th Horse Show!
Pre-entries are DUE by 10 PM Wednesday, April 6th.
Save $2/per class and receive Gift Card to local food spots, by pre-entering.
Monthly Branded giveaways!
Payment is Due the day of the show.
You must provide a copy of your horse's/pony's CURRENT Negative Coggins (within one year of show date). Failure to do so will result in your dismissal from the property/show.
Pre-Enter here: https://forms.gle/Up7K4d7iyKpahky19
Shows are T.I.P. Approved in 2022!
Monthly T.I.P. ribbons & awards for the following;
- Open TB Hunter Division(TBD day of show - based on entries)
- Open TB in Hand Class - Hunter In Hand
- TB English Pleasure W/T/C Division (TBD day of show - based on entries)
- TB Western Pleasure W/J/ L Division (TBD day of show - based on entries)
- Green OTTB High Point Award (all divisions/disciplines)
- Junior Rider High Point Award (all divisions/disciplines)
- Western Performance High Point TB
**REMINDER** all classes count towards T.I.P. point record sheet.
Monday, March 21, 2022
Pre-Enter for April 9th Show
It's time to Pre-Enter for the first SSF Show of 2022, woo-hoo!!!
Please use the following link to Pre-Enter for the 4/9 SSF Show.
ALL Pre-entries are DUE by 10pm the Wednesday before the show date.
Pre-entering Class Fee = $11.00/per class
Sign-up Day of Show = $13.00/per class
T.I.P. Horses please provide your T.I.P. numbers on your pre-entries. There is a spot for it, if NOT a OTTB please write "n/a" for that question.
- Please use the form provided to Pre-Enter
- We DO NOT accept emailed, Facebook PM, or voicemail pre-entries.
- Any pre-entries received after 10pm will be at regular rate(ALL pre-entires are Time-Stamped. This form also closes at 10pm and there will be no access to it)
- Please Do Not submit multiple entries for the same rider and horse/pony :) Keep track of your entries you submit.
Monday, January 17, 2022
Silver Star Farm 2022 Open Shows!
Celebrating 30 yrs of hosting Horse Shows!!
** T.I.P. Approved in 2022 **
SSF Shows offers in hand, Over Fences, Western Pleasure, Hunter Pleasure, Ranch classes & MORE!
Fantastic Year End Awards.
Family fun atmosphere.
Join us in 2022!!
Monday, November 8, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Here are the current Point Standings going into the Year End Awards Show on Oct. 16th.
- Exhibitors had to compete at, at least 4 shows(in the current year) to Qualify for Year End Awards.
- Those Exhibitors highlighted in RED MUST show on 10/16 to receive Year End Awards.
- Exhibitors must be present on 10/16 to receive Year End Awards, none will be mailed out. (Arrangements can be made for pick-up)
- If you DO NOT see your name or your horses', that is mostly likely due to not showing at enough shows(2 or less) in 2021. We removed all exhibitors from the point standings that are not eligible for Year End Awards. Please consider making it to 4 or more SSF Shows in 2022, to earn Year End Awards.